Steve Reichert has over two decades of dedicated service both directly on and in support of highly sensitive U.S. Government programs. He is a personal friend and a trusted asset to many corporate and government leaders who rely on him to handle the most sensitive situations with precision and care
- Team 5 Foundation Board of Directors, a non-profit medical foundation that provides medical care in the most remote and austere areas of the world
- Brothers in Arms Foundation Board of Directors, a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization supporting the Marine Corps Special Operations Community filling the gap with financial and logistical support for the wounded, ill, injured, and fallen Special Operations Marines, Sailors and their families
- Raider Air Board of Directors, a BIAF division that provides families with emergency logistical air support
- Maricopa County Arizona Sheriff’s Office, a SWAT advisor and armed posse member. Providing training and support services to the county's SWAT and patrol divisions
- Donates time each month to train various federal, state and local law enforcement agencies in use for force and weapons employment techniques
Steve grew up in New England and, after joining the Marines in the late 90's, has lived in the Carolinas since (- deployments & duty assignments).